UGG Women's Classic Short II Boot
The Classic Boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, ultra-lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject. This collaborative initiative creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 8" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual