Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Half-Snap Pullover
Soft, warm and versatile, this half-snap pullover is made of 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece. We gave it a new slouchy fit so comfortable, you won’t want to take it off. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made from 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece that keeps you warm, cozy and comfortable
- Relaxed slouchy fit makes it easy to layer and goes with everything
- Half snap center placket can be done all the way up to keep out the cold, or worn open to allow airflow
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuffs and bottom hem keep your body heat in and the cold out
- Hip-length for casual comfort
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.
- 7.8-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron