Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka
Now made with 100% recycled polyester materials, our citizens’ favorite quilted, insulated parka keeps you warm, cozy and comfortable in flattering, sporty style. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Sporty quilted design creates a flattering silhouette; shell, lining and insulation made from 100% recycled polyester
- Collar, cuffs and pockets lined with soft brushed tricot for exceptional warmth and against-the-skin comfort
- Center-front Vision® zipper closure and stand-up collar hold your warmth in and keep the cold out
- Front handwarmer pockets, a left-chest Retro-X patch pocket and inner-right chest pocket have zippered closures to keep your valuable secure
- Mid-thigh length design provides extra warm coverage
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Midthigh length; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 539 g (19 oz)
- Shell: 1.5-oz Pertex® Quantum 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 150-g (sleeves: 100-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron