A classic graphic on a hoody sweatshirt made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this garment reduces our reliance on virgin raw materials. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Patagonia P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; soft, durable fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Classic pullover hoody with an adjustable drawstring at the hood and a front, pouch-style handwarmer pocket
- Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton fleece with a brushed back
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron